It is one thing to beautify your eyes, it is another thing to take good care of it.
We ladies know how to do the former but never put cognizance to the latter.
We are experts in caring for the other parts of the body but our eyes are giving less attention to.
Isn’t it? I might not be totally wrong.
This part of the body though neglected oftentimes is the most important part of the body. I
Someone calls the eye ‘The Door of the Body and the window of the World.’
Without my eyes, I can’t see you.
This tiny or bulgy but beautiful part of the body shouldn’t be left out of care. Or what do you think?
There is a way the eyes actually cleanse itself but we can’t allow it to do all that for us. It can be tiring you know.
It really bothers me when I hear people’s complaints about their eyes.
And it is even more disheartening that in this lockdown, so many 👁️ 👁️ are in pains because their owners are overusing them.
We spend hours in front of our computers and smartphone forgetting our eyes needs a break.
Yes, Sufficient Break and care too.
I’d like to share with you some simple hacks that will help you take good care of your eyes. They are not Mumbo-Jumbo or something I scribble out of textbooks but these have worked for me.
6 ways you can Care for your Eyes:
- BLINKING: You spend 2 to 3hrs surfing the web and you expect your eyes to feel okay with it? If you can hear what your eyes have to say, it’s probably screaming “I’m IN PAIN”. Blink from time to time. Blink 20 times every 20 minutes in 1 hour. (That is 3 times in an hour).
You can roll your eyes too.
- Avoid rubbing those delicate elements vigorously. If you can’t do without rubbing your eyes, Do it gently.
- Eat plenty of Vegetables and Fruits. Those green leaves are lifesavers. Eat them.
- Eat a well-balanced diet. Ensure you Eat Beans too. I know some will roll their eyes. Beans? No way.
But you have to love it! If not for anything, for your eyes.
- The use of Hot and Cold compresses.
I love this part. Especially the Cold compress. Their function differs.
If you feel your eyes are dry and itchy, use the Hot compress.
All you have to do is to soak a piece of clean cloth in water and put it over your eyelids.
For the Cold Compress, you can either put an iron spoon in the refrigerator or use an ice pack and lay it over your eyelids.
Use this if you are having eyestrain or your eyes feel tired and exhausted.
Note: It mustn’t be too cold.
- REST. REST. REST. Your eyes need a lot of it.
I’m hoping this is helpful to you.
You must also note that; Beautifying is not Care but Caring for the eyes is Beautiful.
Your eyes should be your priority. So give them the utmost care they deserve.
What would you opt for?
Beauty first or Care?
I’d like to hear from you.
What are your thoughts?
You are going to have a wonderful time on this blog.
See you tomorrow, at 3 pm.